[meteorite-list] Ross Canyon and Kem-Kem classification

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:38 2004

Kem Kem has NOTHING to do with NWA meteorites. It is a Moroccan meteorite,
but no attempt was made to organize them. The Kem Kem meteorite started
coming out in 1998, simply meteorite sold as Kem Kem, just like Tagounite.
The problem will never be solved, but whining about it as though you are the
only perfect person out there will not help either Michel. We are getting
great meteorites, the poor people of Morocco are getting more money than
they have ever had, and all for rocks. The scientific knowledge is the same.

Mike Farmer