[meteorite-list] Kem-Kem classification

From: Robert Beauford <wendirob_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:38 2004

My god... what are the odds... I just logged on to post a question to the
list asking for more information on Kem-Kem and here we are... it is already
the topic of discussion.
Here is what I have:
Kem Kem - Dahara, Morocco. Discovered August 1999.
TKW 75 Kg.
Stone Chondrite (L6). Fusion Crusted.
I would like to know if this meteorite has a NWA# or other synonym and
anything else I can find on it. Unfortunately I didn't write down where I
got it. (Does anyone with the same information remember from whom they
purchased theirs?). The classification suggests someone analyzed it...
anyone know who or is this a tentative?
-Robert Beauford : )