[meteorite-list] Well Heck, it's almost a new year!

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:39 2004

--------------3D69D829AEC53594D6110ABC

Welcome to all of the new list members!
 In the archives are a number of years of reading for you to catch up
on. Last year we had an exciting and bickering year combined with
fascinating information and wonderful friendship. Passion is passion.
We had a thread called "Whut I du" that started out as a spoof for "what
I do" to allow the largely shy list members to introduce themselves and
their unique and varied professional and hobby backgrounds. I think it
was in either February or March, and around eighty of the 400 or so
members contributed. At any rate, if the list gets slow for the new
members, it would be worth your time to hunt the archives and see what a
wild and diverse crowd are lurking out there in electronic mouse land
waiting for some new meteorite news to pop up!
I too sell as well as collect meteorites, and post way to
often..especially goofiness, but somebody's got to do it, hey Jake,
err...Bruce?
Best New Year for Meteorites,
Dave Freeman
Wyoming, USA
http://www.wyomingjade.com

--
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/
--------------3D69D829AEC53594D6110ABC
Welcome to all of the new list members!
up on. Last year we had an exciting and bickering year combined with fascinating
information and wonderful friendship.&nbsp; Passion is passion.
"what I do" to allow the largely shy list members to introduce themselves
and their unique and varied professional and hobby backgrounds.&nbsp; I
think it was in either February or March, and around eighty of the 400
or so members contributed.&nbsp; At any rate, if the list gets slow for