[meteorite-list] Happy 40th. Birthday Rob!!!

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:39 2004

Hi Rob,
When I turned 40: Let me see, I started to forget things, not just important
things.. When I went four decades I started to look more my age and then some,
I look like my father. When, I turned 40, women and warm beer were never the
same again! When I turned 40, I started making a better class of friends I
thought, using my comb less, and started wearing a string around my neck to help
me find my glasses...which I had to have to find the warm beer with (women, what
women).
When I turned forty, I started collecting meteorites and gave up on regular
excercise.
When I turned 40...mmm....where's my darn list, I know it's here somewhere.
Wink, wink, nod, nod,
Best Bday,
Dave F.
There it is, the wind had it! Honey, can you bring me more warm beer and help
me find my glasses, my back is stiff and I can't get up off the couch again.
40...