[meteorite-list] Re:Meteorite List New Year

From: KHe1144783_at_aol.com <KHe1144783_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:39 2004

Just sitting here reflecting on the last year and realized how amazing its
turned out. Right now Im taking a break watching "The Day The Earth Stood
Still" (My favorite) having just returned from a morning with the FAA at my
local airport with inspectors that confirmed that after Five years work my
Experimental 2 seat Kit-aircraft is approved for flight testing. (Its for
locating Meteorite Craters from the air.) Whats amazing is that I found a
facinating hobby which adds SO much importance to my life and that it is
enriched on a day to day basis by so many good people on this list who have
not lost the feeling of wonder and amazment, everytime they see or touch a
meteorite. Thank you all, Ron Ballke, Bob Verish,and yes- Farmer, dispite his
colorful opinions -for a wonderful year, lets make the next even more
fantastic. Lets go find some ROCKS !!!! "Klatu Verada Nickto" Kris
Henkel-Palm Springs Ca.