[meteorite-list] Virus Snowhite is back!

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:39 2004

Dear virally distressed;
My ISP has his virus program and it cost him about $50 and two hours time to
install. He runs it weekly, it has caught all of my snowwhite's in the past
three months, and notifies me that he has caught an infected email and stopped
delivery.
His comment is for subscribers to demand providers to do the same and it would
eliminate most of the virus's. He has been catching four or five a week...for me
alone.
It would seem that the dwarfs are quite busy.
Hope this offers some help...
Dave Freeman