[meteorite-list] Virus Snowhite is back!

From: Tom Randall - KB2SMS <trandall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:39 2004

 Hi Dave,
  These Viri don't bother me, I just wanted to let folks know I received a
few here. I use McAfee but saw the files download and recognised the buggers
immediately as viruses. I just deleted them. Folks should just keep their
eyes peeled, they do spring up here on the list from time to time...

Regards,
Tom Randall