[meteorite-list] New Lunar ... Old Casper

From: FusionCrst_at_aol.com <FusionCrst_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:06 2004

Michael,

After all of these years, you still have your head up your glypt?! Did you
fall of the front wagon of the Traveling Meteorite Roadshow and get trampled
on by the rest of the convoy? Or did a piece of radioactive Peekskill crack
you on the head and get caught up in that birds nest you call a hairstyle?
Get real. As long as you will be on this list making asinine remarks and
causing unrest, I will be here to do a little dishing out of my own. I sure
feel sorry for Ithaca, NY and the folks who encounter you at Cornell. Out of
complete disrespect for you and your ways, shove an ammonite in it!

George Nicula