[meteorite-list] Bubblegum Meteorite

From: capricorn89 <capricorn89_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:07 2004

NWA 096 H3.8 S2 W2 TKW: 2,465 g. Classified recently by A. Rubin, U.C.L.A.
2001.

I think I have some prepared for my website but I have misplaced it. If I
locate it I shall get it up eventually.
Just got back from Tucson though and have some even nicer hard to find items
to list soon.

Ron Hartman
www.meteorite1.com