[meteorite-list] Sale - Items from Tucson

From: John Gwilliam <jkgdiver_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:08 2004

Hello All,
I'm back from Tucson for just a couple of days then I'll be returning
there for the last weekend of the show.
Here are a few items I picked up while in Tucson

St. Michel, part slice, witnessed fall from Finland
Monze, individual, witnessed fall from Zambia
Korra Korrabes, new H3 from Namiba, part slices
Sayh Al Uhaymir 001, (L4/5) part slices from Oman - if you like chondrules,
you'll like these and the prices.

See the complete list of sale item with pictures here:

<http://www.meteoriteimpact.com/sale3.htm>

Sale runs through tomorrow (Friday) night and resumes again next Tuesday
when I get back from Tucson for good.

Regards,

John Gwilliam

John Gwilliam Meteorites