[meteorite-list] "Flaming rocks"???

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:08 2004

Dear List, Brad, and Roman,
Another corollary to ponder seriously... frozen jalapeno's....or in summer,
sitting ones hinney on a black vinyl car seat..why doesn't the car seat catch
fire? It sure is hot too.
And finally...real proof; why do we have glaciers if the earth core is molten
and we have so many volcanos? Why is it -6 below out side right now, the Sun IS
shinning on my side of the plannet?
Likely very cold rocks,
Dave F.