[meteorite-list] hot meteorites

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:09 2004

Hello all

The meteorites when fall the crust is hot, I have many
old papers regarding the Borgo S.Donnino, or
Alfianello or others italian meteorites when the
meteorite is fall and the people have touch the
meteorite, this is hot.
Regards

matteo

   It's ridiculous to believe that a meteorite can

http://utenti.tripod.it/Meteorites/McomeMeteoriteMeteorites.html

http://utenti.tripod.it/M_come_Meteorite/Collection.html
> > ICQ 84588769

=== message truncated ===