[meteorite-list] "Meteor and meteorite party 2001"

From: Doug <meteor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:09 2004

Hello list,

 I have started a Yahoo! club to plan the "Meteor and meteorite party
2001", discussed a while back.
  The plan so far; 2 nights camping, cook-outs and watching the 2001
Leonids with days searching for meteorites somewhere in the U.S.A., all
members of the list are invited to attend and help in the planning with
ideas and suggestions.
 The "Yahoo! Club" is unlisted so it by invitation only...you need a
Yahoo! username and password.
 When you sign up put your real name as the "comment".
http://edit.clubs.yahoo.com/config/sjg?.k=B2A3a88b8c9wEa9z
http://edit.clubs.yahoo.com/config/sjg?.k=4B03a88bd46e52HG
 Hopefully, one of these links will work for everyone and I will not
need to send individual invitations, if they don't work just reply to me
and I will send you an invitation.

Doug Hollis