[meteorite-list] DON'T POST V****-WARNINGS TO THE LIST

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:10 2004

"SEND THIS TO EVERYONE ON YOUR CONTACT LIST!"

HELL LO???

This is EXACTLY what you should NOT do.

If, as you say,
the virus will "come to you in the form of a E-mail
from a familiar person, I repeat, a friend" . . .
then why-in-the-Hell would I ever bother to open a
message from somebody I know, especially if the
Subject title has the words "Pretty Park"!!!

Come on people. Do what the List Admin has asked you
to do - DON'T POST TO THE LIST ABOUT VIRUSES - contact
Art Jones if you have ANY concerns about viruses.

"I would rather receive this 25 times than not at
all."
There is NO EXCUSE which gives you permission to
become part of the problem, or to clog-up my Inbox.

This is just one more reason why I get the Digest
version of posts to this List.