[meteorite-list] Nantan in Ebay

From: Roman <Roman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:10 2004

Hi Tom and list.

After I saw my 3 kg Nantan fall apart, I was totaly against
owning any more.

But just a few weeks ago I saw some killer etched slices
at the Tucson show. Paul from "Great Wall" had some on
display at his booth. He said they were very stable. He also
had beautiful Nantan crystals, very nice! I had to grab a few
from him.

As far as the one's on ebay, I feel for the bidders.

Best regards,
Roman Jirasek
www.meteoritelabels.com