[meteorite-list] Fwd: sorry, feeling superstitious - WARNING

From: Mam602_at_aol.com <Mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:11 2004

--part1_5d.7633e66.27c2a0b1_boundary

Casper you ever send me shit like this again and I will see to it that you
never have access to the internet again. This is unsolicited email...AGAINST
THE LAW, the others on this list might banter back and forth with you, but
mark my words worm dung, DO NOT F--K with me. I have more money than sense, a
prison record, and a really bad attitude...

Save this shit for your book of fairy tales. Now back to your hole pond scum.

Mark Miconi

--part1_5d.7633e66.27c2a0b1_boundary