[meteorite-list] RADIOACTIVE METEORITES IN THE BRITISH MUSEUM

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:11 2004

Hi Phil and all,

Also there have been some posts on Brahin as being found in part of the Chernobyl fall
out. Apparently some of the strewn field is in part of the fall out area. If anyone
knows about this I think that it would be good to hear about. My pieces of Brahin
don't seem to register any abnormal amount but was wondering about other pieces. Since
this was found so many years ago, I doubt any new pieces found today would be
unweathered and I assume that the pieces on the market are pieces found long ago.

--AL