[meteorite-list] Sonic Boom Shakes England's East Coast

From: Stuart Forbes <stuart.forbes_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:11 2004

>Wow, this the third potential meteor/fireball over England this month.
>
>Ron Baalke

Actually, its England's first one. The other two were over Ireland and
Scotland (Scotland and Ireland are of course different countries from
England, see "Braveheart" and my post last year on the Stone of Destiny for
more info!). If anyone from Wales is on the list, keep watching the skies,
we may get a full set of one fireball from each country in the British Isles
this month!

Now how much would a set of meteorites from each one be worth.......

Regards,

Stuart Forbes
Edinburgh, Scotland
stuart.forbes_at_dial.pipex.com