[meteorite-list] Tr: Aphrodisiac material in Meteorites

From: Kelly Webb <kelly_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:12 2004

Hi, Al and All,
    Kim Stanley Robinson's book "The Martians" contains a poem one of whose incidents
is that after he had completed and mailed the manuscripts of the three novels "Red
Mars / Green Mars / Blue Mars" to his publishers, he went up on his roof just before
dawn to eat a piece of Mars at sunrise -- Zagami, it was. I'd guess you'd call that
AEROPHAGY.
    So I suppose there's not enough nickel in a little grain of SNC to do any harm,
as he appears to be thriving.

Kelly Webb