[meteorite-list] edible incredible

From: P. Gessler <cetuspa_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:12 2004

I have been eating meteorites for 3 years now, mostly my own finds and
the dust generated from windowing. Including H-5's H-4's, L-6's and
various LL's but to date the best tasting and most adventurous is the
estimated 1/4 gram of Zagami dust consumed on special occasions like
when ever the conversation or company gets boring. I still have a whole
vile of dust left to share with prion enthusiasts!
Why do it? Easy.......so you can say you did. "where no man's ever been
before" how's about ......."Where No Planets Ever Been Before"
Only a true connoisseur like Hannibal Lechter could understand?????

Paul