[meteorite-list] 1st annual Meteorite Party in Canada

From: Roman <Roman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:12 2004

Hello people.

Next Saturday, March 3rd, I will be hosting the first
ever meteorite party in Canada, that I know of.

We will have local collectors, a few people from the
mineral department at the Royal Ontario Museum,
a dealer from Toronto, (sitting on his pile of NWA's),
also a few people from this list, and Mr. Szep (2000
meteorite calendar).

There will be a polarizing microscope set up in my
living room. As well as my whole meteorite collection
on display throughout the house. People will bring
specimens to show off or trade.

And of course, beer, wine and lots of food.

If any of you list members are within driving distance
to Milton, Ontario, please consider making an appearance.
Email me off list for directions.

Ya Hoo......
Roman Jirasek
party_at_meteoritelabels.com