[meteorite-list] Moon meteorites / Moon hoax / Moon FACTS

From: Dave Coleman & Sarah Kennedy-Coleman <jensan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:12 2004

Hi all!

For anyone getting tired of the "meteorite as bodily stimulant"
discussion, I am pleased to offer this interlude......:)

As we all watch the silly "We never went to the Moon" hoax re-surface,
many of us can walk over to the shelf and pick up our own little lunar
samples! Granted these don't prove anything about Apollo, since they
were delivered free of charge to the Earth......BUT.......

Within the precious lunar samples we hold, and within the Apollo Lunar
Samples, lies the story of the relationship between the Earth and the
Moon....told in the rock structures and mineralogy of the samples.

How ARE they related? How are they different?

See our color guide to this very subject.....learn about YOUR OWN lunar
meteorite sample....see the photos there that remind one VERY strongly
of a certain new lunar stone that took Tucson 2001 by storm....called
NWA 482.

http://store.yahoo.com/scimall-usa/pocguidtolun.html

Other lunar study samples, too....rocks, soils......see:

http://store.yahoo.com/scimall-usa/surfaceofmoon.html

Have a great day, all!

Dave and Sarah