[meteorite-list] SCAMS from Morocco

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:12 2004

Hello Everyone,

This is also a good reason to buy from dealers you know and trust, ones who
stand behind what they sell. This is especially important for those who are
new to meteorite collecting. I get emails like this it seems like several
times a month, most of them I am sure well meaning but misinformed, but some
are just running scams like this guy and they try to sucker you in.

If an offer seems to good to be true, it probably is and if your gut level
feeling tastes a bit too acidic, just walk away.

-Walter

Walter Branch, Ph.D.
Branch Meteorites
322 Stephenson Ave., Suite B