[meteorite-list] Coins vs. Meteorites (was: NWA 482 for sale)

From: Julien.Courtois_at_gr.admin.ch <Julien.Courtois_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:13 2004

Hello,

As I'm both a meteorite and coin collector (antique romans), I know by
experience that both collections are a rather bad investment, strictly from
the financial point of view. The only Decent return of investment is the
PLEASURE of holding/examining/possessing these little pieces of history.

My 2mg of NWA,

Regards,

Julien