[meteorite-list] Re: Ad Two new Books

From: Mikestockj_at_aol.com <Mikestockj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:31 2004

--part1_4b.812d3db.27cf285d_boundary

Hi All
We just received a new shipment of Norton "Rocks From Space". This is the
much anticipated hardcover edition. The printing is limited to 1000 copies.
If it is time to replace your old worn out softcover you might want to take
this opportunity. The retail price is $55. We will offer 10% off if you
order before the end of the week.
We have also received some additional copies of Grady "Catalogue of
Meteorites" 5th ed. It is priced at $150. I believe these will sell quickly
so let us know if you are interested.
We still have some copies of our book "Meteorites From A to Z" available if
you are interested please let us know. It's priced at $19.95.
If you order any of the two books listed above or any of the New books listed
on our website we will include free shipping in the US.
Happy reading.
Mike

Mike Jensen
Bill Jensen
Jensen Meteorites
8503 W. Mtn. View LN
Littleton CO 80125
303-337-4361
Web Site: www.jensenmeteorites.com
 <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/">Jensen Meteorites</A>

--part1_4b.812d3db.27cf285d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hi All
<BR>We just received a new shipment of Norton "Rocks From Space". &nbsp;This is the
<BR>much anticipated hardcover edition. The printing is limited to 1000 copies.
<BR>If it is time to replace your old worn out softcover you might want to take
<BR>this opportunity. &nbsp;The retail price is $55. &nbsp;We will offer 10% off if you
<BR>order before the end of the week.
<BR>We have also received some additional copies of Grady "Catalogue of
<BR>Meteorites" 5th ed. It is priced at $150. I believe these will sell quickly
<BR>so let us know if you are interested.
<BR>We still have some copies of our book "Meteorites From A to Z" available if
<BR>you are interested please let us know. It's priced at $19.95.
<BR>If you order any of the two books listed above or any of the New books listed
<BR>on our website we will include free shipping in the US.
<BR>Happy reading.
<BR>Mike
<BR>
<BR>