[meteorite-list] Arizona impact features and the Fort Pierre meteorite

From: Sam Kimpton <bessel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:05 2004

Some where at the USGS field station in Flagstaff's website there is a list of
every publication that Gene submitted. I do not remember the specific address
but someone there can get it for you.

Try there site <A
HREF="http://wwwflag.wr.usgs.gov/USGSFlag">http://wwwflag.wr.usgs.gov/USGSFlag</A>

When you find out please let me know. I would not mind accessing that page
myself.

Sam Kimpton
Scientific Officer: Vernonia Peak Observatory
Personal page <A
HREF="http://www.teleport.com/~bessel/Impact.html">http://www.teleport.com/~bessel/Impact.html</A>