[meteorite-list] web site update

From: Dieter Heinlein <dieter.heinlein_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:53 2004

Dear Members of this list,

we wish all of you a healthy and properous New Year (Millennium).

Today we have just updated our web site www.meteorites.de
where you can find in the sale section such rarities as the famous
and historical meteorite fall of L'AIGLE, France and a lot of other
goodies as well.

>From January 16 until April 22, 2001 we have a Special Exhibition
on Meteorites at the Planetarium in Stuttgart, Southern Germany.
If you live close enough to Stuttgart to have a chance to see this
exhibition, we would be happy to send you a flyer with informations:
just drop us a note and include your postal address, please.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Dieter & Gabriele Heinlein
Bavarian Meteorite Lab