[meteorite-list] RE:Whut I du (Just lurking)

From: UK Mids <Kev_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:53 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01C074E5.41FFF480

Until long-term sickness I was a Computer Programmer (yawn).

I live in the Midlands, UK and I'm currently doing an evening Internet =
course at Stafford College. As part of my course, I am required to =
subscribe to a mailing list - and, as can be seen, this is the one I =
have chosen.

I have always had an interest in meteors (not so much in the meteorite =
stuff that reaches the ground). However, living in the UK, I have so =
often been disappointed at "shower" time - due to the all too frequent =
cloud cover.

Until now, I have just been a lurker, as I have principally subscibed =
for the purposes of my course. Consequently, I don't feel I am currently =
in a position to make a quality contribution. However, I do hope my =
response to the Whut I du feature adds to the enlightenment upon who =
some of the fellow subscribers are out there.

Thanks for reading,

Kev

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01C074E5.41FFF480

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Until long-term sickness I was a =
Computer=20
Programmer (yawn).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I live in the Midlands, UK and I'm =
currently doing=20
an evening Internet course at Stafford College. As part of my course, I =
am=20
required to subscribe to a mailing list - and, as can be seen, this is =
the one I=20
have chosen.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have always had an interest in =
meteors (not so=20
much in the meteorite stuff that reaches the ground). However, living in =
the UK,=20
I have so often been disappointed at "shower" time - due to the all too =
frequent=20
cloud cover.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Until now, I have just been a lurker, =
as=20
I&nbsp;have principally subscibed for the purposes of my course. =
Consequently, I=20
don't feel I am currently in a position to make a quality contribution. =
However,=20
I do hope my response to the Whut I du feature adds to the enlightenment =
upon=20
who some of the fellow subscribers are out there.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks for reading,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Kev</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01C074E5.41FFF480--