[meteorite-list] Pallasite for sale

From: AstrocopDF_at_aol.com <AstrocopDF_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:53 2004

Sorry if this is not appropriate to send to the list, but I have a really
cool small slice of the Ahumada, Mexico Pallasite weighing 7.7g, with crust
on one edge, contrasting large angular yellow and black olivines with metal
all around. This is off a larger slice in my collection. A really high grade
small slice. Don't see much Ahumada this nice!

Looking to trade for a comparable slice of the Albin, Wyoming, or sell.
Thought I would see if anyone here was interested before I posted on Ebay.

Measures 30mm across at widest point. 26mmx27mmx3mm Photos below:

http://images.honesty.com/imagedata/h/357/96/23579611.jpg

http://images.honesty.com/imagedata/h/357/96/23579612.jpg

http://images.honesty.com/imagedata/h/357/96/23579613.jpg

http://images.honesty.com/imagedata/h/357/96/23579614.jpg

Again, my apologies if this is not allowed on the list,

Regards,
Doug Finch

astrocopdf_at_aol.com