[meteorite-list] Donald O'Keeffe

From: Jerry Rady <radysh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:53 2004

Don,

List, please excuse this off subject incursion. I don't have any other
way to contact Don at the moment.

I tried to answer your email but it keeps coming back with the message
below;

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

    Recipient: <donald.okeeffe_at_signalhill.net>
    Reason: you are not allowed to send mail to
<donald.okeeffe_at_signalhill.net>

I will try again later in case it is just some kind of local glitch. If
you are filtering me out (fix it or) you will never know how I liked the
new detector. Anyway I just wanted you to know that I wasn't ignoring
you.

I don't want want to post to the list how I liked the new MineLab
because Goldmaster (JB) may see it and start giving me "List Whippin'"
again. (Hi John.)

I'll try sending the message again later.

Jerry