[meteorite-list] Re: Rocks From Space-FREE

From: KHe1144783_at_aol.com <KHe1144783_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:53 2004

Friends: Got a new copy of "Rocks From Space" for Christmas. Problem is that
I have one. Not only that, but the "Gifter" left a greeting inside the cover.
Id like to donate it to a worthy newbie who has yet to get one. Got enough
guilt left over from the Holidays to start my own religion, so I will cover
the shipping too. Just registered a website address which I am planning to
open this year. Its going to be Meteoritus. com. Meteoritus is the disease
you know you have when you find yourself in a pawn shop selling family
heirlooms for meteorite money. Dont know where its going but I like the name.
Kris Henkel