[meteorite-list] Donald O'Keeffe

From: Jerry Rady <radysh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:53 2004

Another email for Don, graciously "bridged" by the list.

Don,

in talking to tech support at the _at_home network, and after the techie
also sending you a message, he got the same "Mail System Error"
response. I enclose his email to me.

Sorry for the confusion.

"I liked it and I bought one" is the answer to your question. But I
bought the next newer model.

Thanks to the list for not beating me up over this.

Jerry Rady
Cox message for Don, to follow below.

Mr. Rady apparently I received the same error message when trying to
email
the customer from any randon _at_home account. I have to assume the
customer's
ISP is for one reason or another blocking all _at_home domains from sending
emails. You may need to have your friend contact his ISP regarding this
issue.