[meteorite-list] First Lunar Meteorite

From: GShanos_at_aol.com <GShanos_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:53 2004

--part1_46.ed85fd6.2786a31b_boundary

Dear List Members:

I recall in the early 90's an article from Nature regarding the
authentication of Robert Haag''s Calcaloong Creek meteorite as being of lunar
origin. Can anyone tell me the year, vol number, page number etc of that
article? Bernd where are you? Thank you. Look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely
Greg Shanos

--part1_46.ed85fd6.2786a31b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Dear List Members:
<BR>
<BR>I recall in the early 90's an article from Nature regarding the <BR>authentication of Robert Haag''s Calcaloong Creek meteorite as being of lunar <BR>origin. &nbsp;Can anyone tell me the year, vol number, page number etc of that <BR>article? &nbsp;Bernd where are you? &nbsp;Thank you. &nbsp;Look forward to hearing from you.
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Sincerely
<BR>Greg Shanos