[meteorite-list] Another Metal Detector Question

From: Southwest Meteorite Lab <swmtlab_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:56 2004

I am a Fisher dealer (as well as White's) and use many of the products. The
CZ6 is great for some things like coins and gold and irons. Our meteorite
experience occurred when a good friend just had to have the CZ6. Our
philosophy is give operators what they want. If they do not believe in it,
it becomes a closet model. So he took delivery at Gold Basin. It was sooo
bad...
So bad that Marvin said if he walk around randomly digging holes he would
just as good a chance of finding a one. It just discriminates them out. Sad
but true because for less money a Gold Bug II will find just about anything.

Marvin and Kitty Killgore
Southwest Meteorite Laboratory
PO Box 95
Payson, AZ 85547