[meteorite-list] Re: Another Metal Detector Question

From: Kelly Webb <kelly_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:56 2004

Hi, George,
    Thank you (and everybody else) for the advice. You guys probably
saved me from a lot of beeping frustration!
    Replying quickly because at the same time I got two copies of your
message I also received two copies of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves"
from HaHaHa with the same time stamp. Of course, it could have been
anybody who replied to me directly as well as copying the List. Maybe I
should have kept a copy for dissection and analysis, but knowing what
they were, I lasered them to plasma in two seconds flat (highest
security rating: burn before reading). I immediately set to this reply
to give out a warning, only to have my faithful old boat anchor of a
computer freeze-crash. Yeah, just coincidence. Probably.
    So, like they said in the movie Poltergeist, "They're Baaaack..."

Kelly