[meteorite-list] eBay Puzzle Rock, Again

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:56 2004

Dear Kelly (and List);
I agree with you, from what is said, and what is not said, it may appear
that Mr. Berger (the geologist ??), is stoned...err...has rocks in his
head. Looks like another wonderful olivine basalt to me. I think some
geologists get taken up with themselves and forget that they are ...just
terrestial geologists.
Another case of wishing IT IS a falling star.
Best Rocks,
Dave F.