[meteorite-list] Irons in Mauritania

From: Michel <Michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:57 2004

Thanks again Bernd !

I have no other info than what I wrote. I will let then list be informed if
any new iron is found there.

I do not think it is a Chinguetti story. I believe that an iron was found
near a crater. But there is no scientific proof that the iron and the crater
are paired. I rememeber having read a similar story about Barringer or
Odessa.

best wishes

Michel