[meteorite-list] Madison NJ Fireball(?) of 21 Sept 1927

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:57 2004

-- This message is FORWARD from the 'meteorobs' List
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 18:12:54 -0500
From: Joseph R DuPont <joedupont_at_juno.com>
      (via Lew Gramer)
Subject: (meteorobs) Claim to witness 21 Sept 1927
meteorite fall in Madison NJ USA?
NOTE: Joseph is not a current 'meteorobs' subscriber.
If you follow up,
please be sure to MANUALLY put 'joedupont_at_juno.com'
in the "Cc:" line of your reply!
Clear skies,
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs_at_jovian.com>