[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hunters

From: FusionCrst_at_aol.com <FusionCrst_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:57 2004

--part1_36.10682a4e.278cd9a3_boundary

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if there is anyone on this list that can honestly say that
they are a full time meteorite hunter. So do any of you make your living by
way of the metal detector? I don't, but the lure can be overwhelming at
times. I know that some of you are dealers/hunters. I am looking for the
person that hunts only and perhaps sells to dealers. Are you out there?
E-mail me privately if you prefer.

George Nicula

--part1_36.10682a4e.278cd9a3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello everyone,
<BR>
<BR>I am wondering if there is anyone on this list that can honestly say that <BR>they are a full time meteorite hunter. &nbsp;So do any of you make your living by <BR>way of the metal detector? &nbsp;I don't, but the lure can be overwhelming at <BR>times. &nbsp;I know that some of you are dealers/hunters. &nbsp;I am looking for the <BR>person that hunts only and perhaps sells to dealers. &nbsp;Are you out there? &nbsp;<BR>E-mail me privately if you prefer.
<BR>
<BR>George Nicula</FONT></HTML>

--part1_36.10682a4e.278cd9a3_boundary--