[meteorite-list] Murphy's law

From: Don Young <dcyoung1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:59 2004

Donald,
I'm also interested in Texas meteorites. Seems you have alot more info
than
I have.
I did find the following for two on your list (from my index and on the
net).

                Class MB Relative page# County
long lat
Squaw Creek IIAB 62 007 Tx Sommervell 32.0000 98.0000
Fuzzy Creek IVA 62 004 Tx Runndels 31.6111 99.9042

http://www.uark.edu/campus-resources/metsoc/index1.htm
Publications
Bulletins
page 52 Fuzzy Creek
page 55 Squaw Creek

Don Young

--
Don Young (Faux-Oro) aka (Fools-Gold)
Have Cesium MagnetometerS
Will travel if you have a Site we can work together.
Have my own US METEORITE HUNTERS index by GPS Lat and Lon
and detailed maps for EACH meteorite..
Dallas, Texas
UPDATED PICTURES AS OF: 02 Dec 2000
My Hobbies: Gold prospecting, Metal detecting and Meteorites
hobby pics:
Meteorites found at Odessa Tx. With mag. Lg 1 at 16"+, sm at 6"+
http://images.honesty.com/imagedata/h/182/08/21820805.jpg
1856 army pistol ball and cap cylinder
http://images.honesty.com/cgi-bin/honesty-image/12391569/cyl12.jpg
http://images.honesty.com/cgi-bin/honesty-image/12391570/cyl3.jpg
Home made dredge:
http://images.honesty.com/cgi-bin/honesty-image/9448307/Dredge2.jpg
(SUCKING UP--a target) Detector and suction hose
http://images.honesty.com/cgi-bin/honesty-image/9448310/Dredgedt.jpg
A little gold in the pan
http://images.honesty.com/cgi-bin/honesty-image/3957183/Cabgold.jpg