[meteorite-list] Re: ZIG ZAG MAN?

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:59 2004

--------------469F2F817B311B172DA72989

Dear Micro Mike;
Have you been into the Cannabis patch again?
DF

micromike wrote:

> Dear Friends,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
> "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
>
> This is letter number three of my newsletter series.I have posted
> several new pages and new pictures.After having samples from the Frass
> Meteorite for more than a year, I have finally gotten my samples back
> from Daryl Adams.(Well, at least most of them.The fly creature has
> been missing from the first and Daryl "forgot" to send back the sample
> of fusion crust I had taken specifically for him.)Interesting enough,
> he sent a bill with the materials indicating he had done $37,000 worth
> of work.All I got was 8 negatives taken from an electron
> microscope.None of the important things he promised got done.All of
> this is now posted at my sites.At MarsLife, I've posted some pictures
> of a new worm that I found in the meteorite while I was in Roswell.The
> pictures are not very good.I have found more than one of these
> creatures in the meteorite and I think they must be important on Mars.
>
> In the same pictures, you will find a fly that is part of an
> experiment.While at Roswell, Bill Weller "fed" a fly to the glassies
> and then photographed them moving.I haven't been able to capture any
> quick movement, but the glassies have definitely attached to the fly
> in a number of places and are apparently "eating" him or getting
> something from his dead body.
>
> I've moved the metal fragment files over to MarsMeteorite and added
> some more pictures, including the electron micrograph pictures from
> Daryl Adams.
>
> At MarsRock, I've made of copy of the "bill" he sent with my samples
> so you can see our government waste in action.
>
> On the main site, www.micromike.com, I've added a major section to my
> article on evolution.Basically, I've started a dialog with another
> gentleman, who favors creationism.I have posted his responses and my
> counter arguments.If anyone would like to add to this conversation,
> send it your response to me and I'll post it with the others.
>
> Dr. Sky was kind enough to have me on his radio show in Phoenix during
> the last week of 2000.I want to thank him for keeping his word to me.
>
> Let's hope that by the end of this year, everyone on the planet Earth
> knows of the life of Mars.
>
> Your friend,
>
> µmike

--------------469F2F817B311B172DA72989

Dear Micro Mike;
&nbsp;

style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Dear
Friends,&lt;?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "<A HREF="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office">urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office</A>"
/><o:p></o:p></span>

style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"><o:p></o:p></span>

style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">This
is letter number three of my newsletter series.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>I
have posted several new pages and new pictures.<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>After
having samples from the Frass Meteorite for more than a year, I have finally
gotten my samples back from Daryl Adams.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>(Well,
at least most of them.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>The fly creature
has been missing from the first and Daryl "forgot" to send back the sample
of fusion crust I had taken specifically for him.)<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>Interesting
enough, he sent a bill with the materials indicating he had done $37,000
worth of work.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>All I got was 8 negatives
taken from an electron microscope.<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>None
of the important things he promised got done.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>All
of this is now posted at my sites.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>At
MarsLife, I've posted some pictures of a new worm that I found in the meteorite
while I was in Roswell.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>The pictures
are not very good.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>I have found more
than one of these creatures in the meteorite and I think they must be important
on Mars.<o:p></o:p></span>

the same pictures, you will find a fly that is part of an experiment.<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>While
at Roswell, Bill Weller "fed" a fly to the glassies and then photographed
them moving.<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>I haven't been able
to capture any quick movement, but the glassies have definitely attached
to the fly in a number of places and are apparently "eating" him or getting
something from his dead body.<o:p></o:p></span>

style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">I've
moved the metal fragment files over to MarsMeteorite and added some more
pictures, including the electron micrograph pictures from Daryl Adams.<o:p></o:p></span>

MarsRock, I've made of copy of the "bill" he sent with my samples so you
can see our government waste in action.<o:p></o:p></span>

the main site, <a href="http://www.micromike.com/">www.micromike.com</a>,
I've added a major section to my article on evolution.<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>Basically,
I've started a dialog with another gentleman, who favors creationism.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>I
have posted his responses and my counter arguments.<span
style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>If
anyone would like to add to this conversation, send it your response to
me and I'll post it with the others.<o:p></o:p></span>

Sky was kind enough to have me on his radio show in Phoenix during the
last week of 2000.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"></span>I want to thank
him for keeping his word to me.<o:p></o:p></span>

style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Let's
hope that by the end of this year, everyone on the planet Earth knows of
the life of Mars.<o:p></o:p></span>

style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">Your
friend,<o:p></o:p></span>

style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">&micro;mike<o:p></o:p></span></blockquote>