[meteorite-list] Predictions

From: Donald O'Keeffe <donald.okeeffe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:00 2004

Here's a good one. I meant to post this earlier.

I went grocery shopping last week and as I was waiting in the checkout
line I was scanning the tabloids. The Sun had predictions for 2001. On
the front page was the headline "Meteor Horror Fells Pope" and a picture
of the pope lying on the ground, staff in hand, with a big ol' rock on
top of him.

So for all you folks who specialize in meteorites that strike objects
and such, you have something to look forward to this year.

Don