[meteorite-list] Re: Specific Halite

From: Thomas Merz <thmerz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:00 2004

Hello Sarah,

nice to hear from you again. Maybe you mean "Berchtesgaden", which is not far
away from Salzburg, where my wife also bought a sample box as mentioned below
when she was a child (the salts nearly disappeared, because the box was
exposured to wet conditions).

Try the following: http://www.salzbergwerk-berchtesgaden.de/

Good luck!
Thomas