[meteorite-list] Ebay Sale: 17 Thin Sections started at a penny

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:00 2004

Listing so many at once might spread my bidders a bit thin so you might get
a deal on one or two or three of these. Included are two Eucrites, Allende,
CO3, H3.8, EH3, LL3, Ureilite, H4/5 and others. All started at one penny.
These are all double polished thin sections and are of suitable quality for
a researcher to classify a meteorite (I had two meteorite scientists check
this guys work out before I had a lot of them made).
I have about 100 more thin sections coming next week and plan on putting a
lot of thin sections on my website in a couple off weeks time. (Hopefully I
will get them next week anyway - The ones that I got today spent two months
"coming next week").
I will be in tucson from Jan 31st to Feb 4th so I wont be answering emails
or filling orders at that time. Like everybody else in the known universe I
will be at Michael Bloods auction in Tucson so I can deliver the thin
sections there if you are the winner of any of my auctions of mine. Just ask
for me. I will be really easy to find.
Cheers
DEAN BESSEY
www.meteoriteshop.com