[meteorite-list] Type Specimens

From: Dave <Dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:01 2004

Greetings Listees! :^) This should be an easy one for all of the members.
Not having any reference books at the present time, was just wondering what
are all of the Type Specimens of the sub groups for the Carbonaceous
Chondrite class of meteorites? Would like to know if they were found or fell
and also location and total number of grams per specimen. I`m sure most of
you could name them off the top of your heads, and please excuse me if this
seems kind of trivial. Thanks and have a great evening everyone! Dave