[meteorite-list] NWA Sale. $250 a kilo

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:01 2004

I just spent all day yesterday and much of this morning at the airport here
in toronto fighting with the canadian customs people (About the same amount
of time that I spent with the customs people when I was in morocco) but I
have today gotten about 400 more pounds (More than I expected) of the so
called "NWA" material from morocco. Unamed, unclassified, unknown pairings,
and of unknown origin but most of this stuff was probably found in algeria
if what the nomads say is any indication of the place where it was found
(Not that the nomads are particularly known to be a reliable source). Most
of the ones over a kilo will quickly get sold as I have a lot of interest in
the bigger ones. Let me know the sizes that you want and I will tailor a
package for you.
I also got nearly a thousand trilobites today also in my package from
morocco. Here is an idea of what they are like:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/2trilobites.jpg
The little ones are $6 each and the big ones are $11 each. 350 million or so
years old. You know thats a good deal.
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY
www.meteoriteshop.com