[meteorite-list] NEW BOOK

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:01 2004

--part1_e1.f36b70f.279a788a_boundary

Hello everybody,

On behalf of Mike and Bill Jensen, and myself, I would like to let you know
that the printer delivered the books today, just as promised.
And if I may say so myself, they look great!

Please let us know quickly if you want one of your very own before we leave
for Tucson, next week-end.

Hoping to hear from all of you very soon.

Anne Black
http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
http://www.TheMineralCompany.com

and
Mike and Bill Jensen
www.JensenMeteorites.com

--part1_e1.f36b70f.279a788a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello everybody,
<BR>
<BR>On behalf of Mike and Bill Jensen, and myself, I would like to let you know
<BR>that the printer delivered the books today, just as promised.
<BR>And if I may say so myself, they look great!
<BR>
<BR>Please let us know quickly if you want one of your very own before we leave
<BR>for Tucson, next week-end. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Hoping to hear from all of you very soon.
<BR>
<BR>Anne Black
<BR>http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
<BR>IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com