[meteorite-list] Thank you Matteo Chinellato

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:01 2004

Hello all and Rob

Is normaly for me have sent the piece, you have pay
the piece and is not sure a your fault if the money is
not arrive, but the post offices here in Italy is full
of stupid and thief peoples no good for work in the
post offices. I have write many letters to the
responsable of the Italian Post Offices, to the
newspapers but nothing, the problem is not change. I
have buy at the end of October 2000 100 boxes from
Sharon Cisneros, she have inform me the pack normaly
arrive at 25 days, max 30....is arrive at the 29
December.....and many money sent to me for buy
meteorites is lost, and many others meteorites. The
problem is this: the money and the packs started from
Italt ( if I have sent in this days 2 registered
letters in Europe and for the moment is not arrive
)but is when the money or packs start from the USA
this no arrive from me. Probably in the future I
accept only the shipping via courier express, I pay a
high price but I'm sure the pack arrive.
Regards

Matteo

--- Rob and Colleen <iguana_at_pcez.com> ha scritto: >
Hello list-
> I would like to say a few words of praise for our
> Italian connection.
> Quite some time ago, before I found this list, I met
> up with Matteo
> on-line and arranged to purchase a fragment of DAG
> 735 from him. After
> several emails negotiating price, I sent payment. It
> never arrived.
> About the time this all happened, we were in the
> heat of the "Coveat
> Emptor" thread that pretty much cleared up my
> responsibility to pay and
> to this there was no arguement, only waiting, hoping
> the money would
> arrive. It never did. I again sent payment, this
> time being sure to use
> all the traceable mailing procedures to track it's
> movement overseas.
> The second payment still has not arrived and I can't
> act locally for
> another six weeks here. Despite this, Matteo sent
> the piece as a gift
> along with a small individual Sikhote-Alin! It is
> evident that Matteo
> was under no legal obligation to do this. His
> outstanding moral
> character in this matter is much appreciated.
> Needless to say, I will
> fight from here as soon as able. "The Italian post
> office is notorious
> for it's corruption" according to the post office
> here, the same office
> that won't help me search for the registered letter
> even though it's
> been 50 days now. Enough said, we will wait and hope
> for the best in the
> meantime. I just wanted to give credit where credit
> is due. Thank you
> Matteo.

=====
M come Meteorite
Matteo Chinellato Nahabed
Telefax +39 041 5415850 Mobil Phone 0339 3895503
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://utenti.tripod.it/Meteorites/McomeMeteoriteMeteorites.html
ICQ 84588769