[meteorite-list] speck specs

From: Mam602_at_aol.com <Mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:03 2004

Steve you do make a couple of good points. I also collect antique fishing
lures as a hobby. In this field the ORIGINAL box the lure came in can add
significant value to the lure and in some cases can even be worth more than
the lure. I have a Heedon River Runt that is worth around $8.00 it would 4 to
5 times that if I also had the box it came in.

With so many bright people on this list...and all the valuable input form
every aspect of the hobby/profession surely there can be some ideas on ways
to better insure certification. Look at it this way...those same coin dealers
that have been mentioned had to go through this same process of working out
how to certify their coins....only they did not have the benefit of the
internet.

Thanks,

Mark