[meteorite-list] ebay auctions

From: Mam602_at_aol.com <Mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:42:03 2004

Five dollars for both and I will promise they will not end up as door stops.

Seriously I want ask a question and I am really new at this so do not hammer
me.
As unlikely as it seems to me that these are meteorites I have two questions:

1. Are there no easily done tests with simple acids, electrical or other
means that he could use to better substantiate his claim, or that someone
could request he perform as an indication?

2. And as well educated as the majority of the list is in Meteorites, If the
concensus is that they are not real, How likely is it that this may been a
type yet undiscovered?

His statement is confusing, Water doesn't stick to a magnet, and it conducts
electricity.

Thanks in advanced.....Mark